The Board of Trustees is a group of community champions. These individuals provide encouragement, governance, and strategic fundraising support to help build and strengthen Stonewall’s programs for the community. Their passion and dedication allow us to grow our impact and thus enabling us to better serve our community with the programs and connection to services they need. With diverse backgrounds of experience, personally and professionally, these community leaders collaborate with the Stonewall staff to evaluate, assess, and plan for the future of the organization.
- Ronald G. Murray (he.him.his), President
- Missy Anderson (she.her.hers), Vice-President
- Jonah Minot (he.him.his), Secretary
- JZ Knox-Zhang (she.her.hers), Treasurer
- Sterling Clemmons (she.they), Community Engagement Liaison
EX OFFICIO MEMBERS
Densil R. Porteous, MBA (he.they), Executive Director