North Central Mental Health Services
LGBTQ Counseling Services Provided:
- Family Therapy*
- Transgender Therapy Group
*STONEWALL COLUMBUS IN-HOUSE COUNSELING DOES NOT ACCEPT PRIVATE INSURANCE OR MEDICARE
PRIORITY GOES TO THE UNINSURED OR THOSE ON MEDICAID
Stonewall Columbus Counseling Services is Moving!
Our Stonewall counselors Terrahl Del Taylor, MSW, LSW, LCDC-III and Sarah Hatch, MA, LPC have relocated to a new office.
Therapy services will now be provided at North Central Mental Health Services, 40 Spruce Street Columbus, OH 43215.
The office is right by the North Market and across from the Greater Columbus Convention Center. Free parking is available in the lot and the office is conveniently located on the High Street bus route.
All current Stonewall Columbus Counseling therapy groups and individual counseling services will be provided at this location, unless otherwise indicated by one of our therapists.
Counseling intakes may be delayed by this process so please be patient during this transition.
If you have any questions, please call North Central Mental Health at 614-299-6600 and ask to be connected to one of our therapists.
For a list of counselors that accept private insurance, please see “Other Counselors We Recommend” below or visit Lavenderlistings.com
Other Counselors We Recommend:
- Harry Warner: email@example.com 614.270.5973 (Accepts OSU Health Plans and Aetna)
- Emily Clark: firstname.lastname@example.org 614.674.8814 (Accepts MedMutual, Aetna, CareSource Medicaid, CareSource Just4Me and OSU Health Plans)
- April Cunningham: 614.657.2415 (Accepts OSU Health Plans)
- Adam Clevenger: 614.940.4868 (Accepts most insurance plans)
- Kacie Pedon: email@example.com 614.404.2979 (Accepts most insurance plans)
- Erin Upchurch: firstname.lastname@example.org; 614.459.4490 (Accepts most insurance plans)
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1 (800) 273-8255
- Trans Lifeline: (877) 565-8860
- The Trevor Project Hotline for LGBTQ Youth: (866) 488-7386
- National LGBTQ Hotline: 1 (888) 843-4564
Counseling Provided by North Central Mental Health Services
Stonewall Columbus counseling services are subsidized
by funding from The Franklin County ADAMH Board.