Each class will have its own respective registration link – some classes are offered free of charge and others will have information about their associated fees. If you need assistance with registering, we’d be happy to help! Email: email@example.com or call (614) 299-7764
Ballroom Dancing Class
6 Week Session
6:30pm – 7:30pm
Includes 6 Classes
- Individuals: $30 per person (+cc fees)
- or $20 for Stonewall members (+cc fees)
- Couples: $50 per couple (+cc fees)
- or $30 for Stonewall members (+cc fees)
Note: Stonewall Membership will be verified – learn more about Membership here!
Payment is required prior to the first class.
NEXT SESSION STARTS OCTOBER 5 (Registration closes Friday, October 13)
About the Class
Whether you are learning to dance for a special occasion or just want to have some fun on the dance floor, come learn in an accepting and fun environment. Classes are open to everyone with or without a dance partner.
Each six week session rotates between Waltz, Tango, Cha Cha and Foxtrot, Rumba, Swing. Beginner students will learn the basics of each dance and a few beginner steps. The more advance members of class will build on their prior knowledge of each dance with more advanced moves.
Instructor: Jeff Grace
Jeff Grace has been dancing since the age of 8. He has been teaching ballroom dancing for over 30 years. Jeff has worked with all ages from pre-teen to adult, including coaching a college and high school ballroom dance team. Jeff is the former owner of the Akron Dance Academy in Akron, Ohio and has taught at various dance studios in including Fred Astaire Dance Studio in Akron and Grace’s Ballroom Studio in Paris, Ohio.
FREE LGBTQ+ Education Class
1160 N High Street, Columbus, OH 43201
- These quarterly sessions are for anyone (LGBTQ+ or ally) who is looking to brush up on LGBTQ+ terminology, pronoun usage, and tips for what to do when mistakes are made (i.e.: misgendering, deadnaming, etc.).
- We all have to start somewhere and everyone could use a refresher – all levels of understanding are welcome to attend.
What to expect
- Informative session, with activities and group discussion.
- Space to ask potentially uncomfortable questions, free of judgement (great for parents of LGBTQ+ kids & partners of newly “out” LGBTQ+ folks).
- You’ll leave with a printed copy of the presentation and additional materials to assist with future questions.
Reserve your spot TODAY!