We’re excited to welcome a wide variety of vendors who support the LGBTQI+ community to take part in our Pride Festival & Resource Fair. ALL vendors (food and non-food) must apply to register for a booth/space at the Stonewall Columbus Pride 2023 Festival and Resource Fair–please know that not all vendors are accepted. Interested vendors must first complete the Vendor Expression of Interest form
VENDOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST — CLOSED
- Sponsors at the Silver level and above will receive a separate registration link.
- FOOD VENDOR APPLICATION/EXPRESSION OF INTEREST DEADLINE April 24.
- If selected food vendors must submit final registration information by May 8.
- NON-FOOD VENDOR APPLICATION/EXPRESSION OF INTEREST DEADLINE IS April 24.
- If selected non-food vendors must submit final registration information by May 8.
Vendor Participation Fee Schedule
|Space||Food Booth A*||Food Booth B|
|10′ x 10′ space||$1200||$800|
|10′ x 20′ space||$1680||$1120|
|10′ x 30′ space||$2350||$1565|
|*Cleaning Deposit (required)||$300||—|
|*Cooking and/or Water Hookup||yes||—|
- Waived fees include any number of marchers and one vehicle (must be denoted in the march registration process) and one 10 x 10 booth space. Registration must be submitted.
- Tent reservations are not included and will be at the full price noted here https://stonewallcolumbus.org/pride/vendor-registration/
Non-profit & Commercial Booths (& optional tents)
|Space||Commercial||Non-profit||Tent (additional fee)|
|10′ x 10′ space||$500||$285||$250|
|10′ x 20′ space||$725||$435||$400|
|10′ x 30′ space||$975||$585||$500|
Vendors must support Stonewall Columbus’ vision of an inclusive community where all of us thrive. This is NOT just on the days of the event, but every day. Any organization registered as a vendor that is found in violation of this policy in any way will be disqualified from participation in PRIDE events.
The 2023 Pride Guide will be all digital. The guide includes Stonewall Pride event information and location maps. All sponsors receive a half-page ad in the Pride Guide. The Pride Guide will be available for download via the Pride website and Stonewall social media channels. Production ready ads must be submitted electronically and formatted as high-resolution PDF, EPS, or JPEG by May 15 for inclusion. Please click HERE for ad specifications.
Rates & Sizes
Full-Page | $1000 | 8”w x 10.25”h
Vertical Half-Page | $500 | 5”w x 8”h
Horizontal Half-Page | $500 | 8”w x 5”h
Quarter-Page | $200 | 3.875”w x 5”h
Stonewall’s Pride events help raise funding to support operations and programs; consider making an organization sustaining donation today!