We’re excited to welcome a wide variety of vendors who support the LGBTQ+ community to take part in our Pride Festival and Resource Fair. All vendors must apply to register for a booth/space at the Columbus Pride 2022 Festival and Resource Fair–not all vendors are accepted.
- Sponsors at the Silver level and above will receive a separate registration link.
- FOOD VENDOR APPLICATION/EXPRESSION OF INTEREST DEADLINE IS APRIL 18, 2022.
- If selected food vendors must submit final registration information by April 25
- NON-FOOD VENDOR APPLICATION/EXPRESSION OF INTEREST DEADLINE IS MAY 2, 2022.
- If selected non-food vendors must submit final registration information by May 9
Vendor Participation Fee Schedule
|Space||Food Booth A||Food Booth B|
|10′ x 10′ space||$1200||$800|
|10′ x 20′ space||$1680||$1120|
|10′ x 30′ space||$2350||$1565|
|Cleaning Deposit (required)||$300||—|
|Cooking and/or Water Hookup||yes||—|
May 5 UPDATE: March and Festival/vendor registration fees are waived for LGBTQ+/queer centered nonprofit organizations that are registered/do business within the Franklin County limits and that have annual budgets under $1.5 million. Local chapters of nationally affiliated LGBTQ+/queer centered organizations must apply via the traditional vendor process—special dispensations may occur with direct request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Organizations must still complete the march and vendor registration form. Stop prior to payment and email email@example.com for next steps.
- Waived fees include any number of marchers and one vehicle (must be denoted in the march registration process) and one 10 x 10 booth space. Registration must be submitted.
- Tent reservations are not included and will be at the full price noted here https://stonewallcolumbus.org/pride/vendor-registration/
Non-profit & Commercial Booths (& optional tents)
|Space||Commercial||Non-profit||Tent (additional fee)|
|10′ x 10′ space||$500||$285||$250|
|10′ x 20′ space||$725||$435||$400|
|10′ x 30′ space||$975||$585||$500|
Vendors must support Stonewall Columbus’ vision of an inclusive community where all of us thrive. This is NOT just on the days of the event, but every day. Any organization registered as a vendor that is found in violation of this policy in any way will be disqualified from participation in PRIDE events.
The 2022 Pride Guide will be all digital. The guide includes Stonewall Pride event information and location maps. All sponsors receive a half-page ad in the Pride Guide. The Pride Guide will be available for download via the Pride website and Stonewall social media channels. Production ready ads must be submitted electronically and formatted as high-resolution PDF, EPS, or JPEG by May 16 for inclusion. Please click HERE for ad specifications.
Rates & Sizes
Full-Page | $1000 | 8”w x 10.25”h
Vertical Half-Page | $500 | 5”w x 8”h
Horizontal Half-Page | $500 | 8”w x 5”h
Quarter-Page | $200 | 3.875”w x 5”h
Stonewall’s Pride events help raise funding to support operations and programs; consider making an organization sustaining donation today!