Mission: increase visibility, inclusion, and connection for the LGBTQ+ community.
Vision: An Ohio where ALL of US thrive.
In addition to an evolving array of programs Stonewall produces Lavender Listings, a listing of local products and services from LGBTQ+ friendly businesses and organizations, and Columbus Pride; started in 1981 Pride now welcomes over 700,000 visitors to the Columbus region.
As the community has changed so has Stonewall’s mission and vision–now to “increase visibility, inclusion, and connection for the LGBTQ+ community so we see a community where ALL of US thrive.”
As we forge ahead we will…
- always remember our history as we build our future brick by brick;
- be visible, reminding the world that we are strong, vital members of humanity;
- be inclusive, because we know what it means to be left out;
- be connected, linking needs to resources and people to one another;
- stand up for everyone in our community, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, military status, familial status; or disability.
**COVID / *Capital Campaign
Stonewall Columbus, Inc. IRS 990 Forms – Provided by ProPublica
(ProPublica is an independent, nonprofit newsroom that produces investigative journalism with moral force.)