As part of our mission to increase visibility, inclusion, and connection for the LGBTQ+ community Stonewall Columbus offers capacity building support to other organizations which may have a mission that complements that of Stonewall Columbus. Partners in Residence are able to use Stonewall Columbus’ resources including office and conference room spaces–as determined.
For more information on our Partners in Residence program email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Partners in Residence have access to:
- Office space as determined (cost associated)
- Capacity building support
- Listing on internal monitors/signage
- Mail/Package receiving support
- Priority space reservations
- Discount on event space rentals
Partners in Residence agree to the creation of programming at the Center and must sign on in support and agreement of Stonewall’s I.D.E.A statement.