Stonewall Columbus Building Attendant – Part Time Position
Stonewall Columbus is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team! We are hiring a part-time greeter and building attendant to welcome visitors to the Stonewall Columbus Community Center.
Your friendly presence will help us:
- Greet visitors and welcome them to Stonewall Columbus
- Help guide visitors to the appropriate team member or group within the center
- Help keep visitors and the facility safe by monitoring entrances and exit points
- Maintain a safe, clean space for all events and activities
- Ensure sidewalks and walkways are clear of snow, ice, and debris
- Complete set up and take down of tables, chairs and other equipment for center events
- Lock and secure the building at the end of the shift
We’re looking for individuals at least 21 years old, who can lift up to 50 lbs. (as needed). Your hours will include evenings and weekends.
All team members must submit to a background check.
There are two ways to apply:
1) Email your resume to gro.submulocllawenots@sboj by noon on November 1, 2019.
2) Submit your application online (below) by noon on November 1, 2019.
Stonewall Columbus, Inc. is a Fair Chance and Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to excellence through diversity.
No phone calls, faxes or walk-ins will be accepted