Pride Entertainment Applications
Performers of all genres are encouraged to participate. We hope to feature bands, comedians, solo musicians, dance troupes, chorus, DJs, guest speakers, performance artists, youth talent, and more…we’re open to anyone who has a performance to share; we aim to feature a variety of entertainment and entertainers that will appeal to diverse audiences and that reflect multiple cultures. We strongly favor local entertainers but are open to featuring others whose style and content are particularly suited to our events. All performances must be family-friendly. As we plan events please note that some entertainers will be asked to appear live while others may be asked to submit a video of their performance.
Not all performances are paid. The majority of the entertainers that perform volunteer their time and talents to celebrate with the community and inspire the positive change that PRIDE represents. Entertainers will not be compensated unless terms have been agreed upon in a signed contract with Stonewall Columbus.
Credits and Promotions
Your electronic images, likeness, and bios will be used in official PRIDE communications, online promotions, print, and press materials.
If you have any questions or need help filling out this form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. I understand that this application does not constitute an agreement of services, but is an application for consideration to participate as an entertainer during Stonewall Columbus PRIDE events during the month of June 2023.
2. I agree to appear in the time/place that is designated to me by Stonewall Columbus and event production partners.
3. By submitting this application, I am acknowledging that all of the information within is correct and I authorize Stonewall Columbus, or an authorized representative, to contact listed references to validate the contents of this application.
4. If I am selected as an entertainer for PRIDE related events I understand that I may not be entitled to any compensation for my performance and the act that I perform may be done as a donation of my time and talent.
- Deadline closed on April 1st
- Selected entertainers will be notified by May 1st.
- Additional event-specific details will be shared during confirmation.
Stonewall’s Pride events help raise funding to support operations and programs; consider making an organization sustaining donation today!