REGISTER TO VOTE!
YOU CAN ALWAYS VISIT THE OHIO SECRETARY OF STATE’S WEBSITE FOR MORE IN-DEPTH INFORMATION AND DETAILS (CLICK HERE)
If you believe you are already registered in Ohio, please visit VoteOhio.gov and select “Check my Voter Registration” to determine your voter registration status in Ohio.
You must register or update your voter registration no later than 30 days prior to an election.
UPCOMING VOTER REGISTRATION DEADLINES:
- April 3, 2023 for the May 2, 2023 Primary and Special Election
- July 10, 2023 for the August 8, 2023 Special Election
- October 10, 2023 for the November 7, 2023 General Election
You are qualified to register to vote in Ohio if you meet all the following requirements:
- You are a citizen of the United States.
- You will be at least 18 years old on or before the day of the general election.
- You will be a resident of Ohio for at least 30 days immediately before the election in which you want to vote.
- You are not incarcerated (in jail or in prison) for a felony conviction.
- You have not been declared incompetent for voting purposes by a probate court.
- You have not been permanently disenfranchised for violations of election laws.
Register to Vote in Ohio or Update your Voter Registration Information – Use this form to register to vote or to update your current Ohio registration if you have changed your address or name.
You can also:
Download the PDF
Request form(s) be sent to you
- 11-A English Absentee Ballot Request Form (PDF)
- 11-A Spanish Absentee Ballot Request Form (PDF)
Completed Voter Registration Forms And Absentee Ballot Requests Should Be Mailed To Your County Board Of Elections.
Click Here For A Directory Of County Boards Of Elections.
To find information on how to register to vote in another state, visit the U.S. Election Assistance Commission’s website.