- This event has passed.
Walk-in Monkeypox Vaccine Clinic
November 3, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm EDT
Columbus Public Health is holding monkeypox vaccine clinics October 20, October 27 and Nov. 3 from 2-6 p.m. at 240 Parsons Ave. No appointment is needed. Walk-ins will be accepted for 1st doses and 2nd doses. To receive a 2nd dose, it must be 28 days after your 1st dose and you must bring your vaccine record.
To receive a vaccine, individuals must be an Ohio resident 18 or older AND meet one of the following criteria:
Anyone who identifies as:
- A gay man
- A bisexual man
- A pansexual man
- A queer man
- A man who has sex with men (MSM)
- Gender non-conforming
- Is a sex worker
- Provides sex in exchange for goods or services
- Engages in transactional sex
- Participates in anonymous sex
- Has multiple sex partners
- Had skin-to-skin or intimate contact with someone with suspected or confirmed monkeypox, including those who have not yet been confirmed by Public Health experts.
All appointments are for the JYNNEOS vaccine, a two-dose series given 28 days apart. Second dose appointments will be scheduled at your first appointment. Columbus Public Health is following FDA guidance related to dosing and intradermal (just under the skin) vaccination.
If you have previously been diagnosed with monkeypox, you are not eligible to receive a vaccine.
|Learn More About Monkeypox|