Please join us for fun and informative sessions to help you get answers to money questions. There will be lots of activities and plenty of time for discussions, and a completely judgment-free zone for you to get all of your questions answered.
A series of eight virtual sessions, presented on the second Tuesday of every month
6:00pm – 7:30
Tracking Your Spending
- Why is tracking your spending one of the most important money things you can do?
- How do you track your spending?
- What do you do with the info? (Hint – no blame, no shame!)
- April 13 – Building a Budget You Can Live With
- What is the key to building a budget you can actually live with?
- How do you track your budget?
- What are tips to make the whole thing easier?
- May 11 – Setting Savings Goals
- Why is it important to specifically set savings goals?
- How do you weigh savings against other priorities like paying down debt?
- Where do you find money to save?
- August 10 – Credit Scores and Credit Reports
- What is a credit report?
- What is a credit score?
- How do you make sure you have a good credit score?
- September 14 – Establishing and Repairing Credit
- How do you establish credit if you’ve never had it?
- How do you improve your credit score?
- What do you do if you can’t pay all your debt on time?
- October 12 – Making a Large Purchase (home, car, education, other)
- How do you know when it is time to make a large purchase?
- How do you prioritize saving vs. borrowing for a large purchase?
- How do you know if you are ready to buy a home?
- November 9 – Protect Your ID and Other Assets
- What are the most common scams out there?
- How do you avoid scams?
- What else do you need to do to protect your assets?
EMAIL VASB@FGBARJNYYPBYHZOHF.BET FOR MORE INFORMATION