Please join us for fun and informative sessions to help you get answers to money questions. There will be lots of activities and plenty of time for discussions, and a completely judgment-free zone for you to get all of your questions answered.
A series of eight virtual sessions, presented on the second Tuesday of every month
6:00pm – 7:30
Credit Scores and Credit Reports
- What is a credit report?
- What is a credit score?
- How do you make sure you have a good credit score?
[Registration link coming soon!]
- September 14 – Establishing and Repairing Credit [Registration link coming soon!]
- How do you establish credit if you’ve never had it?
- How do you improve your credit score?
- What do you do if you can’t pay all your debt on time?
- October 12 – Making a Large Purchase (home, car, education, other) [Registration link coming soon!]
- How do you know when it is time to make a large purchase?
- How do you prioritize saving vs. borrowing for a large purchase?
- How do you know if you are ready to buy a home?
- November 9 – Protect Your ID and Other Assets [Registration link coming soon!]
- What are the most common scams out there?
- How do you avoid scams?
- What else do you need to do to protect your assets?
EMAIL VASB@FGBARJNYYPBYHZOHF.BET FOR MORE INFORMATION