- This event has passed.
Walk In For Recovery
August 3 @ 11:00 am - 7:00 pm EDT
An event every day that begins at 11:00 am, repeating until August 4, 2022
If you or someone you know is struggling with addiction to alcohol, opiates, K2, cocaine or other drugs and want to receive treatment, join the Columbus and Franklin County Addiction Plan’s Walk In for Recovery sites to receive:
- Alcohol and/or drug assessments
- Immediate linkage to medical detox if necessary
- Basic wound care
- Same-day contraception, including LARCs
- STI/HIV testing and treatment
- Access to PrEP (a drug that helps prevent HIV)
- Pregnancy testing
- Annual women’s health exams, including breast and cervical cancer screenings
- Management of gynecological problems
- COVID-19 vaccine (one-dose Johnson & Johnson)
- Medicaid enrollment assistance
- Naloxone training and medication
- Fentanyl tests strips
- Boxed lunch/dinner
All services are free.
Questions? Call 614-645-6843
Aug 3 & 4 • 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
1160 N. High St.