- This event has passed.
Voter Registration/Absentee Ballot Drive/Community Health Day
September 28, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm EDT
Hosted by The LGBTQ Health Coalition, Equitas Health & Stonewall Columbus.
Meet us at the Center where Onsite voter registration/absentee ballot applications will be collected every Monday beginning September 14th from 3pm – 6pm until October 5th.
• COVID-19 testing for people with or without COVID-19 symptoms
(No Cost to You – with or without insurance)
• HIV testing (FREE!)
• Flu shots (available at no cost through most insurance plans)
• Wear a mask. (If you don’t have one, we will provide you with one)
• If you have insurance, please bring your card. (There will be no cost to you.)
• Pre-Register to ensure you get tested and to save time at the testing site. Call (614) 340-6777. (Calling in advance will save you time at the testing site.)
• Limited walk-ups available.
Call Equitas Health to pre-register at (614) 340-6777.
Monday, September 14, 2020
Monday, September 21, 2020
Monday, September 28, 2020, *COVID-19 testing, and HIV testing*: Please join Equitas Health, HRC Columbus, the Greater Columbus LGBTQ+ Health Coalition, and Stonewall Columbus at the Center on High for a Community Health Day.
Monday, October 5, 2020