Feeling overwhelmed or emotionally out of control?
Feel like you are about to break from the pressures of life?
Don’t Break. THRIVE! at Stonewall is a group open to individuals interested in developing coping strategies for intense emotions. Throughout the 10 week cohort, participants will learn and process new skills that can be used in everyday life. Don’t Break. THRIVE! is a psychoeducation skills group based in Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT). This program is in partnership with Franklin County Office of Justice Policy and Programs, led by licensed, clinical practitioners who specialize in LGBTQ+ clients.
Each week participants learn:
- Learn the practice of being fully aware and present in the moment.
- Learn how to ask for what you need, how to deal with difficult situations, and how to say no.
- Learn to tolerate discomfort when it is difficult or impossible to change a situation.
- Learn to cope through various types of crises.
- Learn to manage painful emotions and cope with stressful life events.
This FREE program teaches skills that put YOU in control of your life!
The group meets once a week for 10 weeks.
Anyone interested in participating in this course will need to complete the intake form below:
COMPLETE THE INTAKE FORM HERE
FOR MORE INFORMATION
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS EXCITING FREE PROGRAM!
In partnership with